| Bericht heeft geen verloopdatum, maar is waarschijnlijk wel verlopen
ACE Producers is an exclusive network of experienced independent film producers from Europe and beyond. A fundamental aim of ACE Producers is to encourage and enable international co-productions. Reflecting their creativity and dynamism, ACE producers are frequently featured among the award-winners in Cannes, Berlin and Venice, at the Oscars, European Film Awards, etc. Feature films such as Ruben Ostlund’s Cannes Palme d’Or 2017 winner “The Square”, and Sebastian Lelio’s Oscar-winning “A Fantastic Woman” have been made by producers of the ACE Network.
Producers with proven experience in their own countries are welcomed into the Network after completing the ACE programme of advanced training, which consists of three workshops. These workshops will take place in various places abroad and Amsterdam. As our intern you will have the opportunity to experience one of the events itself and travel with the team to the city where this workshop is taking place.
Founded in 1993, ACE Producers now has around 220 active members from more than 45 countries. Network members gather for further training and professional events at all major festivals and markets during the year, and regularly co-produce with each other. To know more about the ACE Network and programmes, please visit our website (www.ace-producers.com)
Omschrijving Desired profile:
• Organised, capable of multi-tasking, with good time-management.
• Eager to learn, and enthusiastic about working in an international team.
• Team player, friendly and outgoing.
• Interested in film and the cinema industry.
• Experience in working with computer programmes (Excel, Word, Outlook. Photoshop and InDesign are a plus).
• Fluency in written and spoken English is necessary. Additional languages are a plus.
Periode Starting date: End of January 2020
Period: approx. 6 months
Functie eisen / profiel Tasks:
• Assisting the Head of Events with organisational and logistical tasks for all international events. The tasks include organising travel and accommodation for our high-profile guests, managing contact with the ACE network and consultants, and assisting on location during events.
• Assisting the Head of Communications with tasks such as updating and maintaining database information and online research on ACE producers and their films.
• Assisting with general office administration. These tasks include updating the team calendar and being the first contact for external parties.
Wat bieden wij? • Gain experience in events management
• Get a good understanding of the logistics behind organising events
• Get to know more about the European independent film industry
• Broaden your professional work
Reageren / meer informatie Je moet inloggen om te reageren